The elector reaction tanks are applied for chemical-free heating water conditioning and serve to stabilize pH value, the consumption of oxygen and carbonic acid as well as the separation of circulating particles and air bubbles.
These effects are achieved by means of the design of the elector tanks and an electric field between the anode and cathode. The electric current, generated by a galvanic element, provides sufficient intensity to produce a series of chemical reactions that can continuously treat the heating water and improve its quality.
With the aid of electrochemical water treatment, which we have been using successfully since our company was founded in 1991, problematic heating systems in particular, such as underfloor heating systems with non-diffusion-proof plastic pipes, can be durably protected against corrosion and silting.
Modern heating systems can also benefit from the use of an elector reaction tank as the process enables chemical-free corrosion protection of the heating system in combination with low-salt heating water.
- elector stabilizes the pH value of the heating water within an optimum range.
- elector consumes dissolved oxygen and de-aerates the heating system.
- elector separates circulating impurities and thus cleans the heating water.
- elector provides for clear and low-salt alkaline heating water.
- elector supports the formation of natural surface layers (corrosion protection through passivation) on the metals in the system.